THE OLD IRWIN LODGE RATES
|Suite||Suite Rate||Additional Person||Extra Sleeping|
|Palisades Suite||$245.00||$75.00||Queen Bed in Loft|
|Jackson Hole Suite||$245.00||$55.00||Twin Bed in Loft|
|Grand Targhee Suite||$245.00||$55.00||Twin Bed in Loft|
|Snake River Suite||$245.00||$75.00||Queen Bed in Loft|
|Check-In 4:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Check-Out 10:00 a.m.
Two Night Minimum
- Deposits (For Other than Groups and Packages): A deposit of 50% lodging, plus taxes, is required to confirm your reservation. Reservations made within 30 days of arrival will be charged in full at the time of booking your reservation.
- Groups Policy: An 18% staff gratuity will be charged to parties of six people or more. Whether booked individually or through a group coordinator, a 50% deposit, plus applicable taxes, is required to confirm the group reservation.
- Cancellation: Due to the limited number of suites in the Lodge, cancellations occurring within 90 days of the arrival date will be subject to a $100.00 cancellation fee and the balance of the deposit will be credited to a future date(s) or forfeited, if we are unable to re-book your suite(s). Cancellations that occur within 30 days of the arrival date or occur from a shortened stay, will result in a charge of the entire reservation.
- Forms of Payment: The Old Irwin Lodge accepts all major credit cards (excluding American Express and Discover Card). We also accept cash (U.S. Dollars) and personal checks.
- Dinner Reservations: Lodge guests desiring dinner service may make reservations at the time of booking, or no later than, 2 weeks prior to their arrival dates. We serve a delicious, four-course gourmet dinner at 7:30 pm.
- Special Dietary Needs / Food Allergies: Please inform innkeepers prior to your arrival.
- Cell Phones: As a courtesy to the other guests, please turn off your cell phone during breakfast and dinner service while in the Swan Valley Room.
- Children: The ambiance and environment of the Lodge are not suitable for children under the age of 13.
- No Smoking: All suites and interior common areas in the Old Irwin Lodge are non-smoking.
- Pets: Unfortunately, Old Irwin Lodge is unable to accommodate pets.