Guests of the Old Irwin Lodge will enjoy their hearty, home-style breakfast, served daily, at 7:30 AM, in the beautiful Swan Valley room. Breakfast is included in the nightly room rate.
By reservation only, our guests will enjoy a delicious, four-course gourmet dinner served nightly in the Swan Valley room. Dinner is served at 7:30 PM. Lodge guests desiring dinner service may make reservations at the time of booking, or no later than, 2 weeks prior to their arrival. Wine and beer available for purchase with dinner.
Dinner $50.00, plus tax and gratuity.
Frenched Rack of Lamb
Alaskan King Crab Cakes
Roast Pork Tenderloin
Southern Pecan Pie
Berries & Banana Splits
Apple Pie a la Mode
- Special Dietary Needs – When making your reservation, please let us know of any dietary considerations or allergies and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Children – The ambiance of the Swan Valley Room & our nightly dinner menus are not suitable for children under 13 years of age.
- Cell Phones – As a courtesy to other guests, please turn off your cell phone while in the Swan Valley Room.
- No Smoking – The Swan Valley Room and all interior common areas in The Old Irwin Lodge are non-smoking.
- Liquor – Idaho law allows the Lodge to serve only beer and wine.
- Corkage Fee – A $12.00 corkage fee per bottle will be charged if guests prefer to enjoy their own wine in the Swan Valley Room or during Dinner.
- Forms of Payment – Cash (US Dollars), personal or business checks, and we will also accept VISA and Mastercard. We do not accept American Express and Discover Card at this time.
- Tax – Idaho State Sales Tax (6%) is not included in the dinner and beverage pricing.